Friday, February 4, 2011

Observation Day 3 :)

Even though the sun is shinning I could not feel it.  The wind was blowing and I couldn't feel my legs.  I could hear the chatter of the other students and the wind whistling in my ears.  The clouds were spread across the sky so evenly as though they were painted there.
Here is a drainage pipe that is pouring little but enough water to make a little creek. You could hear the water slashing up agianst the rock and branches.  "I could feel the hate because many people have littered and destroyed the area." (By: BenHart)


Here is the dead cattails and the pond.  The pond from the way the picture was taken, looks glossy.  The wind was blowing and making the pond ripple.  As I was taken this picture i felt as though I was going to fall into the pond because I was really close to the edge.  I didn't hear anything but the rustling of the students.

Well this is obviously a "Sign of Life" :)

Now at the last site we were up near the building looking at the different trees.  This tree has what looks to be fungus of some sort.  Everyone was gathering around the trees and stepping on the brown mulch.  I only heard people talking and feel the coldness.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post just make sure to look at your grammer and phrasing. I love the images you make us create and how that relates to the ones you have posted.

    ReplyDelete